“Outta this world pop” OUR COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
At Poputopia, we make all our popcorn fresh daily using only the finest, freshest ingredients. Our non-GMO Popcorn is grown and popped to be light, fluffy and clean. Our product is popped only in organic white coconut oil and most are seasoned with only organic spices and herbs. Our house caramel is made with organic Porter from Old Bakery Beer Company and other premium ingredients. We take the time to temper our premium chocolate that we add to our popcorn. We are working toward a total organic experience and will continue to look for products that will make our flavors better and better. Gluten free varieties are available and include a gluten free Caramel by special order. The care we take and our premium ingredients ensure a true gourmet experience for you and for those you that share our product with.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SERVICE
We are committed to providing healthful and flavorful products and superior customer service. We promise to go over the top to satisfy your needs. If for any reason, you are dissatisfied with the quality of our service or products, call us at 618-433-8588.
- Popcorn is naturally whole grain, high in fiber and gluten free.
- We use only 100% coconut oil with 0 trans-fat to pop our popcorn.
- We use high-end ingredients such as natural vanilla-bean vanilla, real clarified butter, nuts roasted fresh in house, premium tempered chocolate. Many of our ingredients are organic. You will taste the difference!
- Poputopia uses only non-GMO popcorn kernels. This is not hard as popping corns are of different strains than the common corns grown, which are typically GMO.
- Some of our popcorn products have nuts, freshly roasted in-house. Because we use a separate roaster, cross-contamination of concern to people with nut allergies is unlikely. However we cannot guarantee against it so please use caution if you have nut allergies.
- Many, but not all of our products are gluten-free. Popcorn does not contain wheat, rye, or barley gluten, the types of gluten most associated with gluten disorders. However, added ingredients may contain gluten or use processes that are not guaranteed against cross-contamination. Please exercise caution.
- Our online products are packed in a plastic bag and sealed and placed in a gallon tin. The tin lid is then sealed with a heat shrink band. To help maintain freshness, keep the bag closed with minimal air whenever you are not eating it. Room temperature is best for maintaining freshness and texture. Do not refrigerate, freeze or microwave Poputopia popcorn. We cannot guarantee freshness beyond 30 days as Poputopia popcorn is not laced with preservatives.
- Poputopia popcorn does not contain diacetyl, perfluoroalkyls, perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), or perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS). These dangerous preservatives have historically been associated with microwave popcorn and other highly processed snacks.
- Your payment will be processed by Paypal, a leader in secure ecommerce. Paypal has a dedicated Secure Socket Layer and many other security components. You do not need a Paypal account for them to process your credit card payment. Paypal accepts all major credit cards.
- There is a limit of one shipping address per order. We cannot process shipments to multiple recipients on a single order. Each shipment address must be on a separate order.
- Please make certain to complete the recipient address information carefully. We cannot be held accountable for incorrect address information and cannot change the delivery information once the order has been placed.
- If you would like a birthday, holiday, thank you or other note included with your order there is a box to fill out on the checkout page. Just fill out whatever you want it to say. Include how you would like your name(s) written so that your recipient knows who it’s from! Unless you specifically ask to send your package anonymously, we will add your name.
- If you select free local in-store pickup, please indicate the date you expect to pick up your order in the Order Notes box on the checkout page. Please note that we are required to collect State of Illinois sales tax for in state orders,
- Individual serving bags are available in store only. Bags are not available online.
- We cannot cancel an order once it has been placed and production started.
- We do not include a receipt with your order, since the majority of orders are gifts. If you wish to print a receipt, please access your order and print from our website.
- Your order will be shipped via FedEx Ground, USPS Priority, FedEx/USPS SmartPost, or USPS Ground. We strive to use the most efficient and cost effective method available based on size, weight, and destination and pass the savings on to you. Please add a note if you need it delivered by a certain date. The closer you are to Poputopia, the quicker and cheaper the shipping.
- We normally ship within two to three days. Occasionally, it may take a little longer due to factors beyond our control. Shipping time is normally 3 to 5 days. Please take into account the potential for delayed delivery especially at Christmas time.
- We recommend that you have your order shipped to a business address whenever possible. Your order will then likely be delivered indoors.
- We generally only ship to the continental United States. We can ship overseas or to Alaska, Hawaii, APO, or FPO addresses upon special request, however we recommend that you consider using a local gourmet popcorn business.
- We cannot be responsible for orders for which we have been given an incorrect address.
- If you decide to pick up your order at our store, please indicate your desired pickup date in the Order Notes box.
- Please consider the weather when ordering, especially popcorn with added chocolate. Chocolate and cheese flavors tend to soften during warm weather. If the shipping destination is to a warm climate you should probably not order any chocolate flavor(s) during the summer. We may try to contact you to ship your order a little earlier or later than requested should the weather be very hot in Illinois. During warm weather, orders placed late in the week may be delayed so as not to ship over the weekend and spend extended time in a hot truck.
- We do not include receipts since most of our orders are gifts. If you need a receipt, please access and print your order from our website.
Finally, please note our Pledge to Quality and Service. We want to make you happy!